EurekaZone Focus Group
A new forum is now up.

http://tracksawforum.com/index.php
EurekaZone Focus Group
A new forum is now up.

http://tracksawforum.com/index.php
EurekaZone Focus Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EurekaZone Focus Group

EurekaZone now has a new forum, please support it. http://tracksawforum.com/index.php

HomeHome  Test PortalTest Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Announcement
EurekaZone is supporting a new forum, Track Saw Forum. Please visit and support it. The forum here will become inactive in the near future.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is Gene

Our users have posted a total of 850 messages in 227 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Basement Remodel - EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam Stone

Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar Empty
PostSubject: Basement Remodel - EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar   Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar EmptyApril 4th 2009, 5:25 pm

This thread was originally posted on SMC.

Hi All,

We
just finished a themed basement project. EZ was all over it, especially from about the middle to the end. Features include an enormous tavern style bar with drink rail, mantel-style bar bottle display, built-in media storage unit, display pedestal (which is a fancy access cover for a 4" drain), large t.v. stand, baseball display shelf over the entry, and a few other items. Try not to hold it against our customer that he's a huge OSU fan.

I will be building a bar in my house when I have the time if that ever happens. If the EZ Auto Bartender is ready by then, I'll take one.

Adam

Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar 01-sd510

EZ Made Media Storage Built-in

Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar 02-sd510

EZ Made Pedestal Drain Pipe Cover

Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar 03-sd510

EZ Made Matching Big Screen TV Stand

Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar 04-sd510

Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar 05-sd510

Burt Wadell Posted:

Adam.

Another beautiful post!!!! Your consistency is great. Thanks for letting us see your beautiful work.

Burt

Les Spencer Posted:

Nice work Adam. Did you design the bar? What is being used for the foot rest?

Adam Stone Replied:

Hi Les,

Yes,
I designed the bar. It also has a tile work top and drawers on the bartender's side. The finished surface of the foot rest is the same tile. After discussing the intended use of the bar with the customer, it was clear that the foot rest would see a lot of feet. They have a bunch of frat buddies from college days. I'll post a few more shots of the other side and the drink rail which seems much more functional than I thought it would be. Not to mention if their friends have a few, they might find tips in it and the bar pays for itself. Sounds EZ.

Thank you Burt. It means a lot coming from you.

It's
funny, I never imagined making things like these a couple years ago. The EZ system is just plain great. I can't wait to build the EZ Uni you suggested recently. There's always something new just like you've been saying all along.

Thanks,

Adam

Hi Les,

Here's a shot of the bartender's side of the bar and a better view of the drink rail.

Adam

Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar 06-sd510

Back to top Go down
Bill Griggs

PostSubject: Re: Basement Remodel - EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar   Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar EmptyApril 4th 2009, 10:07 pm

Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Randal

PostSubject: Re: Basement Remodel - EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar   Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar EmptyApril 5th 2009, 1:08 am

There is a part of me that REALLY wants to get back in the shop, and there is a part of me that see's work like this, and thinks I should give up woodworking. Beautiful work! How long did it take?
Back to top Go down
Burt

PostSubject: Re: Basement Remodel - EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar   Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar EmptyApril 5th 2009, 9:20 am

Adam,

You sure are consistent - always beautiful work.

Burt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement Remodel - EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar   Basement Remodel -  EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar Empty

Back to top Go down

Basement Remodel - EZ Made 12' Hardwood Sports Bar
Page 1 of 1