Dear Ideal Circular Saw,
You should have the following characteristics for me and my EZ bridge.
- Left bladed saw (to prevent me from running around my bridge from one side to the other, I am right-handed though)
- Vacuum port (something that attaches to my Festool vacuum, I am tired of MDF clouds)
- 8 1/4" blade (or bigger!) so that I can actually cut 8/4 or thicker hardwood instead of moving to my bandsaw
- electric brake (why not? This is my ideal saw, right?)
- easy depth change
- easy angle change (though I can live without this)
Thank you for applying, you can meet my credit card number tonight when responding.