EurekaZone Focus Group
A new forum is now up.

http://tracksawforum.com/index.php
EurekaZone Focus Group
A new forum is now up.

http://tracksawforum.com/index.php
EurekaZone Focus Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EurekaZone Focus Group

EurekaZone now has a new forum, please support it. http://tracksawforum.com/index.php

HomeHome  Test PortalTest Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Announcement
EurekaZone is supporting a new forum, Track Saw Forum. Please visit and support it. The forum here will become inactive in the near future.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is Gene

Our users have posted a total of 850 messages in 227 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Unbelieveable!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talbert McMullin

Unbelieveable!!! Empty
PostSubject: Unbelieveable!!!   Unbelieveable!!! EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 10:58 pm

I just received my new Eurekazone system today. I know the quality of a product by looking at it. So I opened it immediately to take a look. I first opened the box containing the bridge, then I opened up the box containing the smart table parts, and finally, the long boxes containing everything else.

What appeared in front of my eyes was nearly intimidating.

Holy ****!!!! This stuff is INDUSTRIAL GRADE! I mean this system is built from stuff I have not seen in many, many years! Intimidating or not, I intend to set it up this weekend and start using it. I will say this: The Eurekazone system is one of the best values I have seen anywhere.

I'm flabbergasted. Wait until the woodworking club sees this.

One thrilled customer,
Talbert McMullin
Gilbert, AZ
Back to top Go down
http://www.azdustdevil.com
Bruce Benjamin

Unbelieveable!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelieveable!!!   Unbelieveable!!! EmptyApril 1st 2009, 3:15 pm

I love seeing responses from new users like this. Cool I don't recall ever seeing anything quite this enthusiastic from the new users of the other saw guide systems available. Well, I guess I have heard it before about f-tool but it was in reference to the price! pale Laughing

I don't know if the photos are still available on the EZ website or not but if you want to see just how beefy the rails are you should see the pictures of Dino using the rails as car ramps for his Fiat! Not only are they well engineered for function but they are also the strongest available by far.

Good luck with your new tools and feel free to ask the EFG forum about anything that isn't clear or isn't going quite right. There is a learning curve but you will get any answers you need here or by calling Eurekazone directly and speaking with Dino, George, or one of the other staff. From what I've heard, if you decide to contact Eurekazone you will get a quicker response by using the phone. Several years ago I had no problem setting up my new EZ tools but the product line has expanded quite a bit since then and so have the potential line of questions.

Bruce
Back to top Go down
Talbert McMullin

Unbelieveable!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelieveable!!!   Unbelieveable!!! EmptyApril 1st 2009, 9:48 pm

Thanks Bruce. I'll do another review when I get most of it put together. First thing Saturday, I will start on the smart table. I'll probably play with it for a while then start to work on the bench. I'm thinking of a power bench that folds up against the wall when not being used because of my limited space.

Keep in touch.

Talbert
Back to top Go down
Burt

Unbelieveable!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelieveable!!!   Unbelieveable!!! EmptyApril 1st 2009, 10:19 pm

Talbert,

I'm with Bruce in enjoying enthusiasm like that. I can't wait until you actually get a chance to use the EZ equipment. As you become more and more accustom to it, it opens a whole new world.

For me the greatest excitement is coming up with an idea for a tool, building it, and then see how nice it is.

Enjoy!!

Burt
Back to top Go down
Talbert McMullin

Unbelieveable!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelieveable!!!   Unbelieveable!!! EmptyApril 5th 2009, 8:01 pm

Now here's part two.

Yesterday my wife left town for a few days and now, at last, I have time for my shop. The first thing I did was build the smart table. There was one top rail short in the shipment which I will mention to Dino tomorrow, but other than that, the whole thing was a piece of cake.

Next I installed my saw to the smart base. Again, a piece of cake. Unfortunately, one of the guide edges on my 50 inch rail, the EAC-1 shattered in the middle for some wierd reason. Otherwise, another easy job. I trimmed the other EAC-1 and it worked perfectly. One thing I did was line up my saw blade so it barely "kisses" the EAC-1. I made my first trial cut using the side with the good EAC-1. Knowing how plywood just loves to splinter, I made my cut on plywood. The result was a perfect edge on the finished piece.

After I was done with my work for the day, it was time to put the system away and when doing so, something dawned on me: This is the only woodcuting system for anyone with a tiny shop. The whole system stores flat on a shelf and is completely out of the way, yet stores quickly as it is to set up. That factor alone is worth promoting. The most accurate system on the market and the most compact, by far. The only thing that really took up space was the smart table, and that is leaning flat against the wall.

In spite of the EAC-1 and the missing top rail, the system is absolutely fabulous. Just think, I will be able to pass it down to my son, and he to his daughter, and she to her son, etc.

It just does not get any better than this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unbelieveable!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbelieveable!!!   Unbelieveable!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbelieveable!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EurekaZone Focus Group :: Eurekazone Tools General :: Rant Rate Rave & Reviews!-
Jump to: