EurekaZone Focus Group
A new forum is now up.

http://tracksawforum.com/index.php
EurekaZone Focus Group
A new forum is now up.

http://tracksawforum.com/index.php
EurekaZone Focus Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EurekaZone Focus Group

EurekaZone now has a new forum, please support it. http://tracksawforum.com/index.php

HomeHome  Test PortalTest Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Announcement
EurekaZone is supporting a new forum, Track Saw Forum. Please visit and support it. The forum here will become inactive in the near future.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 223 registered users
The newest registered user is Gene

Our users have posted a total of 850 messages in 227 subjects
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisGTE

EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”? Empty
PostSubject: EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”?   EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”? EmptyMay 12th 2009, 10:38 pm

Totally random question: I was looking at the eureka zone site today and noticed that the 64” and 114” packages have a comment “works ideally with the square(FS-1 sold separately)” and no other packages have this comment. Is there something about the 64” and the 114” packages that make them work better with the square?

Like I said this is a random questions and I am fine either way as I have already bought the 114” package and the square.

Chris
Back to top Go down
Burt

PostSubject: Re: EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”?   EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”? EmptyMay 12th 2009, 11:36 pm

Chris,

If I recall correctly, the 64" rail was inroduced to go with the square. The longest rail available prior to that was a 50" rail. We needed a longer rail to allow startup and stop space on the rail.

My guess is that in both cases the reference is to the 64" rail.

Burt
Back to top Go down
Randal

PostSubject: Re: EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”?   EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”? EmptyMay 13th 2009, 12:17 am

Burt wrote:
Chris,

If I recall correctly, the 64" rail was inroduced to go with the square. The longest rail available prior to that was a 50" rail. We needed a longer rail to allow startup and stop space on the rail.

My guess is that in both cases the reference is to the 64" rail.

Burt

+1

However, besides the marketing/advertising factor, the 64" rail, has baltic birch benefits, that are even better with the 70" rail.
Back to top Go down
ChrisGTE

PostSubject: Re: EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”?   EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”? EmptyMay 13th 2009, 12:35 am

Thanks for the replies Burt and Randal,

That makes sense but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some little trick.

Thanks again
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”?   EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”? Empty

Back to top Go down

EZ Smart 64” and 114” Packages “works ideally with the square”?
Page 1 of 1